Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sad Muscles

Today at the gym a Trainer help me focus on the muscles I have not been working on. So all the times I have been busting up a sweat and thinking I was doing things right...WELL WRONG. I was thankful for his tips, but sad for my effort. You know how i'm training for this 9 miles thing, well I need to work up on my mid area on my body before my leg starts to break on my like it did 2 years ago.

Problem: Core body muscles lack attention
Solution: The foam roller is now my best friend at the gym

About working out early morning...i'm still working on that. Haven't gotten myself to get out of bed til 7:00am. (pssstt...I am suppose to be at the gym by 5:30)

Relationship advice: Don't settle, get what you deserve

I am currently reading Kite Runner. I suck at book reviews, but I tell you what it is a must read this summer.

Oh by the way if you have a farmers market in your city, I think you should shop there and not at the grocery. Their quality is better than your regular WALMART or Krogers.

oh.oh.ohhhhhh....Lady I haven't seen in 4 years asked me Are you still a health nut? What do you think? HELL FUCKING YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment