Monday, February 15, 2010

LipStick Jungle

Hi All,

Dallas was hosting the Allstar Game this year in 2010. Although I was all about it, being broke makes you not want to do anything. Friday we were able to go to Ghost Bar and they had an open bar. Best part OPEN BAR! Not only that, but they were serving chicken wings, sweet potatoes, waffles, and ice cream. Towards the end of the night the Lipstick girls were getting crunk at my place doing the matrix moves and drunk calling.

Saturday...
This night never ever happened.
When I get my pictures back I shall show you a sneak peak of the night. I don't even think its worth writing about.


Due to the cold weather that hit Dallas, TX I was at home all last week. Neglected my gym. I went today and half-ASS-ed my workout. Will attempted to do a better job tonight. I keep thinking to myself You bought that two piece bathing suit...will I be able to fit into it the way I want?

Follow me and find out!

Oh I am back on Facebook due to majority of my friends like to keep in touch through FB. What happen to keeping in touch by phone? Yes i'm old school, so what. If I had a choice I would go back to having a voicemail machine at home. It would be so nice to come home with a voicemail waiting to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment