Sunday, January 24, 2010

Eat Til I Drop



@ Lift with a few friends

Lately I have been eating out of my character. I need to be an example for my little project i'm working on. Today was suppose to be my start of "Dieting" except I failed. Therefore tomorrow is always another day to start fresh. I won't make that a habit if I don't meet my requirement that day. There should be punishment for not reaching my goal. What should it be? Any suggestions? I decide to join the MUD RUN that is 9 miles which includes obstacle courses. Here is my plans:

1. Work out Before and After work

Thats all I have planned.

My relationship advice: if you are the person that is in the relationship only the people that are involved knows what is happening. You tell people your stories they have their opinions on how things are and it is you to decided if you want to take on their advice. Sometimes the best way to solve a situation in a relationship is the person who is causing you to think or feel the way you do about it. If the other person doesn't listen to you or make an effort...keep in mind it is up to you to keep it going or say goodbye. Venting can only go for so long.

Good luck and I can't wait to watch Valentines Day movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment