Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't ask question...just go

Dallas had great weather on Saturday, instead of doing my usual cleaning (lounging) at the house I called Lori and Marie to come out and play. We all meet up and visit the museums. As one gallery was more interesting than the other I must add the only good part was when we thought this pink statue was being sold to us for 6.50! yes we misinterpreted it and instead it was for 650. :(
We called Thanh and she wanted to know what we were doing for the night. Although we had no plans of what to do we told her to dress casual. P.s she ditched eating steak with her family to enjoy a night of "what are we going to do" with her friends. LOVE.
We ate at Axium, which one of the girls family owns, may I add was a plus because we got to jump the waiting line for a table. It was a packed house. Literally we couldn't say "dick" quietly enough for the tables not to hear us, then again I didn't try to whisper. Sometimes manners are good for servers. This server called me a liar when I said I have eaten a certain sushi. 1st off don't call me a liar 2ndly I don't know you like that to speak to me in that tone. RUDE.
After dinner we went to pick up Wendy who had previous engagements before our random night. Now that I had all my friends with me it was a night to remember..
Lounge..sexy dance
Sex store..sexy times (more than others)
S4..liberation nation time
I can't really go much into details, but just know that I had a fabulous time with great company. Life couldn't get much better than this...can it?





No comments:

Post a Comment