Thursday, January 7, 2010

Relationship Advisor?








Its only the 7th of January and I have already consumed what I know about dating to a few of my friends. Let me tell you no matter what nationality, gender, or age, its the same all the way around. Depending on the maturity nature of the relationship. I can be great with giving advice, but I have a problem by following them. But Hey, it is a learning curve. If I am going to fail miserably at dating, well then let me do it at my best in order for me to learn. You Live, learn, and pass it forward.

I am officially 26. I just got pass the hump of early twenties and slowly getting to the LATE twenties. Getting older means you friends are tying the knot and having babies. Where did the time go when we were all single and still having fun. As for my friends with boyfriends, their in a honey moon stage. That is as simple as I should put it. My single friends? To be quiet honest I only have one. Her and I will fight the world of dating.

Keep up with me, I'll take you for a joy ride of meeting men.

(You might think I am trying to be a Carrie Bradshaw, but hey I think we all are) Oh one more thing, Can't help it if relationship advice is what I do best. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment