Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Live life with love

I had company today with one of my close girlfriend. I haven't seen her in 3 months or so due to her busy schedule. I really care for her to where I never want to see her hurt. Sometimes you questions the things that you have encountered and ponder should you tell your best friend who should or shouldn't know. Ever wonder that sometimes its best not to know too much? I've learned along the way that there are just some information that shouldn't be said to with hold some emotions that aren't ment to have from refraining to move forward with life.
Lets just say my close friend has heard and digged information she wishes she learned from the beggining and to not even know at all. Will today make your tomorrow or future change for the better? Will you soak yourself in sorrow until you reached to the point your finally willing to see from what everyone else has seen? I hope you find the answer your searching or wanting. I hope the information I have told you doesn't effect our friendship. Also if you are reading this, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment