Saturday, June 5, 2010

I still...

Don't understand the thought of a broken heart. I have a dear family of mine who currently is still with her boyfriend whom may I say cheated on her 3 times. Of the 3 times it was with her best friend. She told me that she didn't want to be back with him and that it is best that I remind her of how gush awful person he is. I called her everyday to see if she's ok. If she needed to vent. If she ever needed anything from me because I wanted to be there for her as family. Calls turned into missed called to ignoring me to never returning them back. This was a family member who I call everyday to never hearing from her again. I am very disturbed at this matter, but I refuse to call her again or hear what she has to say.
My question is to her How can you let this person who broke your heart and ruin your life get in between us? That's a shame.

I write this memory down to move forward with my life and the thought of my relationship with her. Some of you may have different thoughts of this, but as you get older you don't linger on to situations like this. I would rather put it behind me and make room for good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment