Sunday, March 14, 2010

K.O

I've been anticipating this past weekend because my eyes healed from surgery. Which means I can wear makeup and go out! Short story, but very true in each word I chose to describe my weekend.
Friday: BLACK OUT! Drank with coworkers at 6 pm, meet a buddy @ blue fish, and celebrated friends bday at Deux. I kept taking shot after shots and didn't realize how much I have been drinking. Let me tell you the last part I do remember from what I can remember was me being at the bar taking a shot. I woke up the next morning not knowing where I was at! I felt completely lost and woke up listening to Time Travelers Wife.
I threw up saturday morning and to me it felt like forever. Just chunks and chunks of throwing up coming down the side of my friends car. This was right before we enter the flea market. I recovered by 7 pm. I realized today that my body is sore from throwing up religiously from Saturday morning. Ok I exaggerate, but its sore from throwing up.

Note to self: Don't drink more than you can handle, better yet just quit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment