Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Goal #1

Daily Activities is boring me. Work, gym, t.v, and sleep. What a boring daily grind I have. I need to mix it up with something new. Get myself interested in life. I sit at work day dreaming what I would be doing if I didn't have a job.

Until I find something interesting to tell you I will be...
Hibernating until I feel the need to be back into the life of living.

That sounded so depressing. Ok let me rephrase this. HIBERNATING until something interesting happens to me. Maybe I should start goals. Goals are good.

Goal number 1. Wake up at 5 am in the morning to do yoga or hit the gym. This is a struggle for me. A very very long time struggle. Lets see how long this will last. I would like to do this until the end of the year. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment