Monday, April 13, 2009

Cake me




I didn't pack well for Houston and I had to borrow some clothes from an all male loft. I opted for a button up shirt and belt. You likes?







We ate at this place called Hobbit, they had two twins that we couldn't keep our eyes off of, A waitress that loved to chat, and zip block bags that is filled with water I couldn't stop being amazed about. The zip block bags help the flies stay away! I'm going to start having multiple zip block bags in my back yard.









This is a replica of Sprinkles, but what makes them better is that they serve milk in a glass bottle and they let you see how they make their cupcakes. It was de-lish, but I wanted the velvet cake more moist.










It was Jay's 28th birthday filled with fabulous cake, awesome pink barbie card, and never ending singing. Happy birthday Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment